Protocol in Use:
1999-01-01 - current
Data Manager, Global Institute of Sustainability, Arizona State University,
Before running analysis:
1) Monitor the baseline for 10 minutes to confirm that there is no drift or noise.
During analysis run:
2) Peaks must have:
- should have little or no tailing
- high standard peak height greater or equal to 50% of full scale
Sensitivity check area greater or equal to ( (2500 units/ppm) / Range)
3) External standards that r2greater or equal to 0.9995.
4) External Standards should be:
- precision of 4 replicates should have a coefficient of variation less than or equal to 2.5%
- bias must be within ± 10 %
5) Lower detection limit is to be determined.
6) Precision of triplicates:
- If value is greater than or equal to 5% high standard then 10%.
- If value is less than or equal to 5% high standard then 25%.
- Coefficient of determination (standard deviation/Mean) (For data)